Genial-Stock

Sunday 29 June 2014

Thoughts about what's next

Good evening,
Hope you are all fine and doing well... I want to start this with a warning, stay away from Globalunitedfinance.com. I think because of their short term plans...they are out. A lot of people lost something here...but that's the strory.

To just continue with the warnings... Watch out for Grand-FX.biz. I never got to tell you, that I got paid by them, BUT, now I am all out, and I don't want to put more in because of the heavy advertising that I saw... I think that the admin is trying to get the maximum number of members that he can get..and then BOOM disappear. This is just my opinion, for now is paying.
I also got paid by Genial-Stock and Bank7 as usual, nothing to worry...I think Genial-Stock will stick around for more.
About what's coming next, I am keeping an close eye of whats new, and searching for some 2-3 programs that look very interesting to join. Haven't really been convinced by no one yet...Will post when I'll consider something worth a shot. Until then, keep your eyes open:)
-Lord Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment