Genial-Stock

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Quick update -

Hello everybody,
I will leave you a quick update. To start with, I will just want to say that I've been paid right on clock by Bank7.de and Genial-Stock.com today. Speaking of clock, I really like the clock from members area at Bank7:

Anyway, back to the important stuff... I am really happy with how the things go with genial-stock, with how the admin is trying to promote the program. I cannot say the same thing about Bank7, which the traffic charts that I've studied today. The traffic to the website it's not growing as I expected,  I do not now how the deposits are growing, but nevertheless it's an good indicator. So I am not sure if I will continue with Bank7.de after the expiring of my first plan. 
Today, I've made another investment at GrandFX which I saw it heavily advertised on monitors and forums. I decided to have a go also, and joined. Will post when get paid. I don't think I will post a review because I am sure you know the program.

The HYIP is a simple one, plans are simple, and kind of short I would say, also it has the basic old HYIP script, but this it's not a bad thing... We will see how it goes, but, I am not planing staying for long on it, because of it's short plans.
-Lord Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment