Genial-Stock

Monday 30 June 2014

Joined 2 new programs

Hello,
To go straight to the subject here and not waste any time, Today I joined to new programs called:
King Of Hours - 0.92% * 120 hours = 110.4%
         and
Plat8 - 8% * 15 days = 120 %
First of all I would like to say that in terms of plans, both are kind of a short term plan... one for 2.5 days, and the other much longer for 15 days.
In terms of script and design, personally I like Plat8 more, because it is looks more lets say "worked out". But we all know that this is not so important, because a medium designed program can last longer if it is well advertised, that a nice looking one with bad advertising, like Lucrativa.biz was.

Anyway, I won't say much, I don't want to bore you, just that I am planning to stay longer with Plat8 than King Of Hours but, will see how the things will evolve.
Until then, you all have a nice week, and keep Stalking.
-Lord Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment