Genial-Stock

Monday 23 June 2014

Review of Bank7

Aloha, as they say in Hawaiian language...
As I said yesterday, I've decided to go with another program called Bank7.de... I will go straight at the subject here.
At the first site, the program looks nice, solid, interesting design... The program has 3 plans, with daily payments, which increases in daily interests with the amount of money you deposit.

So, to calculate the things now, if we consider the first plan(because personally I don't think to put a big amount here) 5.32% * 28 days = 148.96%(principal included in this interest). So, now if I divide 48.96% / 28 = 1.75%(aprox) daily interest(pure interest, as in profit), which is not bad, as long as it lasts.
bank7.de

For now, I've made a small spend. I cannot approximate how many days will last (maybe around 2 cycles, 56 days? - maybe). I am just trying. But it is hard to tell, as I said in the previews post, because of the end of 2 big HYIP, Rockwell and Finmutual. Anyway...I will post more information when I will have more, and also more updates.
Anndd speaking of updates, Genial-Stock is working just fine, paying daily, no complains until now. The admin is very active on promoting mails, but I don't know if this is the right step for promoting, because it is sending emails to people who already are registered and who are investing. Anyway, it is a good sign that he is active. Makes me think that the program is alive. :))

Anyway, returning to Bank7.de, I told you why I liked it. It will be fair to tell you why I don't like it. I don't because it remands me of Terra-elegance. I think it is the same script. I don't have any information if it is the same admin. But, the offers are more like a long term, more stable if you ask me, so will see...
Until then, you all have a nice day.
-Lord Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment