Genial-Stock

Thursday 3 July 2014

Bank7 Warning . . . and Monitoring the Monitors.

Hello,
Just a short warning. There is a problem with Bank7.de
Yesterday I did not received an instant payment, don't know why. Maybe there was some technical problem, but today, I have another one. I did not received my accrual in to my Bank7.de account. I wrote to the Support e-mail, now I am waiting for a response. I don't have actually high hopes on this, so please stay away from it for now.

Another thing that I've noticed ... is usually  when a HYIP goes in to Not Paying, a monitor reacts verry slowly. With a few exceptions of course, all the monitors are slow when it comes to warning people that the program is not paying... For instance, like in this case, of Bank7.de, I will post you a picture and show you that only one monitor has listed it as a "PROBLEM"
The picture is from allmonitors.net

I will let you to jump to the conclusions. Anyway, that is all for now...
You all have a nice day,
-Lord Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment