Genial-Stock

Monday 16 June 2014

Review Genial-Stock

Good evening guys,
I promised you a review for Genial-Stock.
So the HYIP is online for almost 21 days, but had a little boom(as I like to say) 10 days ago. So basically, I consider that most of the people find out about it not long ago.
First of all I would like to say that the name and the design are really attractive.



Second, they've added some new features recently like the new languages...which means that they want to attract more foreign people.



Third, I am a member for not so long here, and to be honest I will be staying here for more than 40 days I think. I have high hopes on this one, and after 40 days, I will decide, after seeing how things will evolve, if I will stay longer. Personally I hope I will.



Another thing that I like are the promotion videos that they did, which I consider very funny. Good JOB Genial-Stock.
So, to cut a long story short, if you think about putting in some money somewhere, consider Genial-Stock Exchange.
'till next time, have a nice evening...
-Lord Nikon

No comments:

Post a Comment