Genial-Stock

Saturday 21 June 2014

2 "Downs" - One big - One small

Hello everybody,
Sorry for the late update, I'm sure that you've all heard that Lucrativa and Rockwell Partners just became scam programs. So please stay away from them. Rockwell Partners website, it's down for the moment, but just in case, it comes back, stay away.



I was in profit at Rockwell Partners, still lost something at it, but no big deal, as for Lucrativa, I didn't expect for it to be gone so soon, but that's it... At HYIP it like at sports betting, never put more money in that you do not afford to lose. Sorry for everybody who was not in profit at both of the programs.
Now, I am really monitoring closely genial-stock.com...
I expect that after the fall of Rockwell, so many more to come down, so it's better to stay a little aside, and watch how the things go, until the things kind of settle. But, the fact that they keep on updating things and announcing future plans it gives me confidence, so I will stay with them a little more longer. I have been paid by them daily, instant, but, as I said, after the fall of so many big ones like Rockwell or Finmutual anything could happen.
I will be back with some more updates as soon as I can. Until then, you all have a nice day.
-Lord Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment